Your dazzling smile is one of your greatest social assets, and a point of pride. Unfortunately, you might be missing out on these benefits if you aren’t happy with the appearance of your pearly whites. Don’t worry – Dr. Jameela Jifri, and her team at Scott and Derry Dental Care in Milton, ON have a wide range of wonderful solutions. From teeth whitening to full smile makeovers, we have cosmetic dentistry options to meet your needs and fit your budget. So, go ahead, smile, laugh, speak in public, and snap selfies – with confidence!
You have cosmetic problems – we have solutions
Please don’t be embarrassed to schedule an appointment, even if you have not been to the dentist for a while. Our first priority is getting your mouth into good health with an examination, professional cleaning, and necessary treatment for conditions such as tooth decay and gum disease. In some cases, that is all that’s needed to restore sparkle to your smile and a boost to your self-confidence.
If a little more enhancement is in order, we are happy to describe other options including:
- Teeth whitening – Prescription grade whitening gel and custom-fit application trays for a simple, yet effective process you complete in the privacy of home. · Porcelain veneers
- Thin layers of dental ceramic cemented to the fronts of teeth that show when you smile are a good choice to mask stubborn discoloration, enamel flaws, gaps, and minor misalignment.
- White fillings – There is no reason to broadcast that you have had a cavity, with a silver-colored filling. Strong, durable composite fillings blend beautifully with tooth structure.
- Cosmetic bonding – The same composite material is an economical option to correct and conceal many imperfections. Bonding is generally completed in one visit with no numbing.
- Ceramic inlays – Sometimes called “partial crowns,” these natural-looking restorations are ideal for larger areas of decay or damage. · Crowns
- Caps made of porcelain are used cosmetically to reshape teeth and improve color. Crowns are also essential to bridges and stand-alone dental implant tooth replacements.
- Bridges and dental implants – Missing teeth spoil your look and impact oral health and wellness. These fixed tooth replacement options restore your smile teeth seamlessly.
This was my first time at this dentist, they were very kind and professional. I will be recommending them to my friends and family. Thanks team for an awesome experience.