The range of cosmetic dentistry options reflect our patients’ diverse needs and goals
Our team at Scott and Derry Dental Care in Milton, Ontario, appreciates that every individual we partner with has different needs, goals, experiences, behaviours, lifestyles, and budgets. To accommodate our diverse range of patients and their families, we are equipped to offer equally wide-ranging cosmetic dentistry options, from effective and convenient home teeth whitening to full smile makeovers. Cosmetic dentistry can mean so many different things, which is why we offer many different products and procedures to reveal teeth and gums that are as pleasing to the eye as they are healthy and functional.
Cosmetic dentistry services we provide
In addition to the services noted above, our dentists and staff are privileged to offer the following procedures. Some of the below are primarily for cosmetic benefit, whereas others are restorative in nature, and aesthetics are a nice “side effect” to rebuilding tooth structure or an entire tooth from the root up:
- Dental bonding with a toothlike composite resin material to disguise gaps, chips, shape irregularities, wear and tear, and other cosmetic imperfections
- Porcelain veneers made from natural-looking and durable dental ceramic as a stain-resistant and long-lasting alternative to bonding
- White, metal-free fillings that blend in with the rest of the smile
- Ceramic inlays and onlays as conservative alternatives to full-coverage dental crowns
- Non-metal dental crowns (or “caps”) following root canal therapy and to cover up very dark or stubbornly discoloured and misshapen teeth
- Tooth replacement with conventional dental bridges and dentures, as well as those that are supported by sturdy artificial tooth roots (dental implants) positioned in the jawbone
Call the cosmetic dentist trusted throughout the Milton, ON area - Scott and Derry Dental Care at
(855) 438-4999book your appointment
online. Every restorative treatment and cosmetic strategy is an individualized experience here.
A relaxing dental experience – just for you
Regardless of the type of procedure that is recommended to elevate your smile appeal, all patients should expect a relaxing experience within a warm and inviting setting. We have eliminated many of the sources of apprehension or anxiety associated with conventional dentistry and dental offices. Our techniques, approaches, and amenities focus on patient comfort, convenience, and safety. For instance, we offer evening and weekend appointments that are well-suited to busy lifestyles and hassle-free parking that doesn’t cost our patients anything when they visit us!
Call us at (855) 438-4999 to book your consultation – your confidence-boosting smile awaits!
Share this Article
Back to Cosmetic Dentistry Page