Cosmetic dentist in Milton, ON offers custom teeth bonding for gaps
A beautiful, even smile helps you make a good impression. Unfortunately, imperfections such as gaps or chipped teeth can mar the smile, cause embarrassment, or make you hide your smile. Now, cosmetic bonding is available to transform your smile. Scott and Derry Dental Care offer custom teeth bonding in Milton, ON to address smile imperfections.
A diastema is a gap between two teeth. Diastemas are most common between the front two teeth, but they can occur anywhere in the mouth. Cosmetic dental bonding is a short office procedure that allows the dentist to successfully close unwanted space between the teeth.
Custom teeth bonding
Dental bonding involves using a tooth-colored material to address dental imperfections. After a brief procedure, patients can leave the office with an improved smile. First, the tooth is etched to prepare it for the bonding material. The resin material is applied to the damaged or gapped tooth, sculpted into shape, and then hardened using a special light. The process bonds the material to the tooth creating a sturdy, complete smile. Cosmetic bonding is often a more economical option for small dental corrections. Usually, only one appointment is necessary to complete the treatment.
Cosmetic bonding may be used to address the following issues:
- Chipped teeth
- Decayed teeth
- Gaps or spacing issues
- Misshapen teeth
- Exposed teeth roots from gum recession
Call the cosmetic dentist trusted throughout the Milton, ON area - Scott and Derry Dental Care at
online. Every restorative treatment and cosmetic strategy is an individualized experience here.
Benefits of cosmetic bonding in Milton
When it comes to addressing gaps between teeth, bonding is an effective, efficient procedure. Advantages of this procedure include the following:
- Cost-effective – Compared to cosmetic alternatives, dental bonding is often less expensive.
- Natural-looking results – The resin material is durable and long-lasting. It is sculpted to blend with the adjacent teeth creating a natural-looking result.
- Quick – Usually only one appointment is necessary. The bonding process is started and completed in a single dental appointment.
- Simple – Anesthesia is generally unnecessary for bonding procedures.
- Safe – Bonding requires less of the natural tooth to be shaped or treated ahead of time. The integrity of the tooth remains intact.
Share this Article
Back to Cosmetic Dentistry Page