Teeth Veneers Treatment in Milton ON – The Benefits of Dental Veneers
A dental tooth veneer is a thin layer of material used to cover the front of a tooth. Veneers can be used for different reasons, including restoration of chipped or discoloured teeth, reducing a gap between the teeth, and improving the smile in general. They are normally made of porcelain. If you are not sure whether teeth veneers are the right option for you, Scott and Derry Dental Care in Milton, ON, has prepared a list of benefits you should take into consideration:
The Benefits of Veneers
- Immediate results. Getting veneers is a speedy process. At the most, you will not need more than two visits to a dentist. The first visit – getting imprints of your teeth and making the veneers, and second – placing the veneers on the teeth,
- You still have your real teeth. Veneers are not like implants – they do not replace your teeth. All they do is cover the teeth to make them look nicer. It is like getting your teeth dressed up.
- Veneers are stain-resistant and durable. On average, veneers can last about 15 years. If properly taken care of, they can serve you even longer. Dentists recommend drinking less coffee and tea if you want your veneers to last as long as possible.
- Whiten your teeth. If you are dreaming about the white Hollywood smile, then getting veneers may be a perfect solution. Veneers do not just look natural – they are even better aesthetically than your real teeth.
Call the cosmetic dentist trusted throughout the Milton, ON area - Scott and Derry Dental Care at
(855) 438-4999book your appointment
online. Every restorative treatment and cosmetic strategy is an individualized experience here.
Scott and Derry Dental Care in Milton, ON – We Take Care of Your Smile
In Milton, ON, Scott and Derry Dental Care is a dental clinic specializing in veneers for teeth and other dental services. Our mission is to take care of your teeth and make sure you are satisfied with your smile. We know how significant it is to have a beautiful smile and do our best to help our patients. If you have questions about veneers or you want to schedule an appointment with one of our dentists, you can reach us at (855) 438-4999.
Share this Article
Back to Porcelain Veneers Page